Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oooohhh, Shiny....

The Gov. of NY got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, as it were. Maybe you've heard. We've all seen the various press conferences with his wife standing stoically by his side. Some people say she looks steamed. To me it looks like she's trying to remember if they had a prenup. We've all seen pictures of the allegedly sweet young thing he threw it all away for. You may even have heard her sing. Admit it. Like Patsy Stone from "Absolutely Fabulous," I too long for the days when scandal girls were gorgeous and silent. Here's my question, though. When will somebody notice that in 2004 as AG, Eliot Spitzer prosecuted one call-girl ring while procuring for himself the services of another? And that he engaged in money laundering to hide the activity, one he's put people in jail over? You'll pardon me if I don't hold my breath.